Illinois Home Care and Training Inc. offers care programs for frail elders and adults with intellectual, developmental, or physical disabilities.
Each Family Care member is supported by our care team of a nurse and a care manager to help them live independently for as long as possible at home or in their communities.
Services that you may receive include:
- Counseling and Therapeutic Resources
- Mental Health Services
- Rehabilitative Services (Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy, and Speech Therapy)
- Residential Services
- Homemaker Services
- Personal Care
- Personal Emergency Response System Services
- Supportive Home Care
- Respite Care for Family or Unpaid Caregivers
- Financial Management Assistance
- Home Meal Delivery
- Self-Directed Supports
With over a decade of providing care, you can trust us to provide you with a unique and customized home care approach. To learn more, please feel free to message us.