Illinois Home Care and Training Inc. is composed of trained home health aides who are dedicated to improving your life through compassionate and hands-on care. They can assist you or your loved one with maintaining a daily routine, from bathing, eating, socializing, to medication monitoring.
All our HHAs are supervised by a Registered Nurse that collaborates with you and your family to develop a customized plan of care.
Services may include:
- Bathing and dressing
- Light housekeeping (laundry, vacuuming, etc.)
- Medication monitoring
- Grocery shopping
- Meal planning and preparation
- Transportation to doctor’s offices and other appointments
- Companionship visits
- Organization of schedules and appointments
- Physical exercise and at-home therapy exercises
With over a decade of providing care, you can trust us to provide you with a unique and customized home care approach. To learn more, please feel free to message us.